The Hilton Family

After multiple times of being asked, when we were going to start a blog... here we are. We got married in February 2010, and this is the story of our lives.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Weight Loss

So we are getting close to being able to be sealed in them temple and I am really excited we have sent our things in and are just waiting for one more letter from the respondant... if she will even write one. The other preparations on our part our going well. Except for one... After Allyse, my temple dress doesn't fit. I have just been renting one and not even bothered to try mine on.

About a week and a half ago I tried it on, it didn't fit! I felt so depressed. I hadn't really gained weight with her but I have gained weight since having her. I have wanted to do weight watchers for a while, but to be honest with a custody battle being waged, we just do not have the money. Yet I kept thinking to myself that I had to find something. I had to start something.

A little searching on the web and... I have begun the atkins diet. It is not something foreign to me as I did it as a teenager an at times in college, and it worked well for me. I have been at it for about a week and a half.  I am happy to say that I have lost a few pounds! I still don't fit in my dress yet, but I hope to by June.

For all those people who know me, I enjoy baking and cooking. This diet has been especially hard as I generally can't have most of what I bake. I miss baking, but in the end I do not think that I will miss the weight.  For all of you out there in cyber space, any tips on weight loss with a picky family, a full time job and a budget?

No comments:

Post a Comment