The Hilton Family

After multiple times of being asked, when we were going to start a blog... here we are. We got married in February 2010, and this is the story of our lives.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

first post....

 Well here we go! So we said that this blog is about us, so who are we??

Sarah - that's me!
Jason- husband
Jackilyn- Jason's daughter
Baby- will be here in December!
Ali- loving chocolate lab puppy

Right now we are saying in Layton in a hotel because our house flooded three weeks ago and is being renovated. How did the house flood you ask? A pipe in the bathroom broke and spewed water for who knows how many hours. When I got home, and opened the door at 5:00 water was every where! After many phone calls, a helpful couple of neighbors and grabbing the essentials, we moved to the first hotel. Then after meeting the adjuster, we moved to a different hotel, the one we are at now. I have to say that I am sick of this hotel! Don't get me wrong, I am happy we are at least in a nice hotel, but 3 weeks is a little long! I just want to be back in my house.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I'm your first comment. :) That stinks that you guys are still in a hotel. I hope everything works out soon so you can be back in your house. I'm glad you started a blog! They're fun.

    ReplyDelete