The Hilton Family

After multiple times of being asked, when we were going to start a blog... here we are. We got married in February 2010, and this is the story of our lives.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Still in the hotel and sick!!

Ok, so we talked to the insurance guy, and he was as frustrated as we are! We are still in the hotel, and I have decided there are some good things about the hotel. For example, we dirty the dishes and three days a week a cleaning lady comes in, loads the dishwasher and runs it! Also, I don't make the bed, the cleaning lady comes in and does that! And.... Someone else cleans the bathroom and keeps towels fresh. Those things I will miss when we move back to our house, but in the end I just want my own house! When I get sick at night (like last night) I don't want to have to stumble around to find the bathroom. Just a note, Jason was so sweet last night, while I was sick he woke up with me, helped me and took care of me. I slept in and he got up at 5:30 to get ready and go to work. I have the best husband. To be honest, if it was role reversal, I probably would have said, "Honey, I love you but I need to sleep." Sad to admit, but its mostly true. On the other hand I am the one that is pregnant, not him. So... who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment